Wedding Package for up to 50 guests consists of:
- Wedding coordinator and a master of ceremony
- 3 course meal with tea and coffee
- White linen napkins and tablecloths for all tables
- 3 vases of fresh lilies within the room
- Printed breakfast menu on your choice of coloured paper
- Candelabra for top table and candles for the tables if desired
- Use of Silver cake knife
- Private use of the Lomond suite and Lounge during the day- use of the Lounge at night is dependent on additional numbers for the evening reception.
- DJ for the evening reception
- Glass of house sparkling wine for the toast
- Glass of house wine with the meal
- Evening buffet, different options available
- 1 journey in our chauffer driven wedding car
- Locked cupboard in function room for storing presents.
Function room will seat up to 50 for the meal with the Top table x10 and 5x tables of 8.
Lounge will hold up to 34 on one long diagonal table. Ceremony can be held on site at an additional charge of £250.
Evening limits - function around 100 (seated 65), lounge an additional 40 (seated 35).
For evening functions of 80+ we would reserve both the lounge and Lomond suite so there is a quieter area for people to relax in. We are happy to hold the date for 2 weeks before we require a deposit of £250 to secure the function.
Final numbers for the wedding breakfast and payment for any other agreed charges are required 1 week before the event please. Our prices do not alter from midweek to weekends and from low to high seasons.
Wedding Breakfast Menu choices:
- Lentil soup, bread and butter
Chunks of Scottish beef in rich ale gravy with puff pastry or Chargrilled chicken breast with a pink peppercorn cream sauce
- Breaded Brie with cranberry
Roast pork loin and cider jus, or chargrilled chicken with haggis and Drambuie onion sauce
Lemon tart with cream and raspberry coulis
- Chicken liver parfait, red onion chutney and oatcakes
Roast rib of Scottish beef and red wine jus, or steamed salmon supreme with tarragon hollandaise
Mixed berry pavlova topped with Chantilly cream
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese and chive roulade with herb crostini
Medallions of Venison, sweet potato mash, redcurrant and port reductions, or
Steamed sole fillets, herb roast baby potatoes with a tomato and caper butter sauce
Raspberry shortbread stack
All main courses served with a selection of fresh market vegetables and choice of potatoes unless stated otherwise. Option 1 included in wedding package, following 3 options have a £2.50pp supplement attached.
Wedding Breakfast Menu choices
- Cream of carrot and coriander soup with herb croutons
Chargrilled breast of Chicken with a mushroom cream
Meringue, fresh fruit and a fruit coulis
- Honey dew melon, berries and raspberry coulis
Prime Aberdeen Angus beef, creamed mash and red wine jus
Dark chocolate and brandy torte with Chantilly cream
- Cream of sweet potato and leek soup topped with fresh parsley
Roast pork loin with a calvados and apple sauce
Profiteroles and dark chocolate sauce
- Chicken liver parfait and melba toast
Poached fillet of salmon with a white wine and dill cream
Strawberry pavlova, dairy ice cream and fruit coulis
All main courses served with a selection of fresh market vegetables and potatoes unless stated otherwise. Option 1 included in wedding package, following 3 options have a £2.50pp supplement attached.